Associate Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting
Views:1017 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Plant HR Role - Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (10-16 yrs)
Role : Plant HR
Position : Plant HR- Industrial Relations (IR)
Qualification : MBA Full Time
Experience : 10 to 16 Years
Job Location : Kurnool
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The position is responsible to take the overall charge of all IR, statutory & worker welfare activities. The role includes Negotiations with Unions, Wage settlement, Contract labor management & other IR related activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for evolving IR strategies for the company for the plant.
- Would be responsible for Industrial (Human) relations for the Unit including IR & Long Term Settlements with Union. Responsible for discipline, Statutory Compliance & Contract Labour Management, safety, and security.
- Identifies specific Plant employee relations needs & work with Unit Head & Unit HR to plan, develop, and implement solutions.
- Ensure Long-Term Wages Agreements thru Plant HR Managers without IR problems & loss of production.
- Keep track of negotiations and workmen grievance from Corporate.
- Should be well informed up-to-date on changes to labor laws, arbitration decisions, court judgments and anything else that may affect union-management relations.
- Ensure harmonious workmen-management relations are maintained across locations.
- Formulates and administers labor relations policy, subject to top management guidance and approval.
- Exposure in the drafting of transparent Policies, workmen Long Term Wage Agreements.
- Responsible for change management during acquisition, due diligence on workmen /union-related issues.
- Responsible for identification, recruitment & Training of workmen/ Trainees for New plants.
- Educate workmen on advanced technology, change in the process for better productivity and safe practices.