AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:386 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Plant HR Manager - Manufacturing Industry (3-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
To support and deliver HR, ER and Admin functions for the entire plant. The Role holder will be a key enabler of Culture change, Ethics Champion and required to drive the people function in a most modern and progressive manner.
Principal Accountabilities & Key Activities:
- General Administration and Monitoring at the Plant covering Security, Transport, Housekeeping, Gardening, etc. These admin services to be provided through professional vendors with full legal compliances.
- HR & ER Partnering at the plant.
- Payroll Partnering for Employees, Retainers, Team Leaders and Contract workers
- Training and Development activities for the plant This will include annual training need identification exercise, arriving at training plan and delivering the training plan.
- HR Operations and transactions related to the Plant
- Legal / Statutory compliances Tracking all applicable legal compliances and ensuring timely compliance.
- Manpower planning, budgeting etc.
- Union Relations, Collective Bargaining process to arrive at Long term wage agreements, Monthly meetings, grievance handling etc
- Liaison -Dealing with external stakeholders like Govt. Authorities, external unions leaders.
- Plant Discipline and disciplinary issues like dealing with chronic absenteeism, misconducts
- Coordination of Employee Welfare Activities covering canteen etc.
- Coordination of Health and Safety initiatives at the Plant
- Dealing with the few Legal cases and Coordination with Advocates.
- Contract Labour Management Contract order preparation, attendance verification, monthly bill passing and salary disbursement
- Security Management Daily verification of gate report, records verification, abnormalities & disciplinary actions based on security frisking.
- Coordination of HO HR Initiatives around recruitment, performance management, engagement initiatives.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- The candidate should have post-graduation education in the field of Human resources, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (MSW or MBA in HR).
- Should have minimum 3 to 7 years experience in HR & IR field.
- Knowledge of Local language (Gujarati) to read, write and speak.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be from good manufacturing organizations like Textile companies, Engineering and FMCG companies.
- Knowledge of Labour Laws and Compliances.
- This is a diversity role and only female candidates are preferred for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.