Owner at Corporate Search
Views:3396 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Plant HR Manager - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Plant Manager - FMCG
- Act as a key member of the Plant Leadership Team (PLT) and provide the necessary coaching and guidance to the Plant Manager and other members of the PLT
- Develop a long term IR strategy. Effectively liasoning with village /local authorities / Opinion Makers
- Analyzing the internal and external environment (unions, Govt, political bodies)
- Enabling the preparation of timely and comprehensive operating plans with challenging goals
- To architect along with the PLT an adaptive work culture that promotes company growth
- Developing and maintaining harmonious and progressive employee relations in the plant through 2 way communication and employee involvement
- Ensuring effective manpower planning and providing right person for the right job on time
- Developing & directing employee welfare activities to build team spirit and sense of ownership
- Ensuring strict adherence to statutory laws & 100% compliance
- Ensuring minimal turnover and analyzing causes for leaving and addressing them
- Leading change initiatives in own area and supporting continuous improvement in the plant
- Master's degree or MBA in HR will be preferred
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in Manufacturing Operations preferably in the FMCG, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals or other Consumer Goods industries.
- Must be comfortable working in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully implementing strategic partnerships, community development initiatives, team building, performance management & change management for teams.
- Proven ability to implement significant change and lead innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication (both written and oral), presentation, influencing and conflict management apart from high emotional resilience.
- The incumbent must be able to develop a deep understanding of operating business units being supported and will need strong analytic skills.
- The individual should also have strong process orientation & implementation skills.
Comp upto : 40 L
Target group preferably in the FMCG, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals or other Consumer Goods industries.