Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:2781 Applications:523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Plant HR Lead - Pharma/Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
Key to have: Telugu and IR Knowledge is a must. Person must have handled a large plant with 2000-4000 employees
- Organization Design: Develop / deploy effective organizational processes, aligned structures and sharply defined roles & responsibilities with clear accountabilities, using tools such as OD levers, manpower productivity norms, work force planning, Role Clarification, etc. Prepare annual manpower plan / budget and realize plan objectives.
- Employee Life-cycle Management: Ensure effective administration of various employee life cycle management processes e.g. SAP HR actions, personnel files maintenance, payroll administration, time office management, etc., in compliance with statutory guidelines and organizational policies & procedures.
- Performance Enablement: Execute performance enabling processes i.e. KRA deployment & managing performance, performance appraisal & feedback, Grievance Redressal, etc., in collaboration with site head and leadership team.
- Capability Building: To identify and develop business critical technical, managerial & behavioural capabilities at the site, in line with the strategic business plans. Determine training needs basis performance / talent feedback sessions; collaborate with line managers, TTC, L&D team and external experts to develop & deploy developmental programs in order to achieve developmental goals; facilitate workmen related training; collaborate with Site Head to develop capability of the second line leadership through talent profiling and structured IDP execution programs.
- Employee Engagement: Set up & execute processes for Induction programs for new joiners; Implement SMT pillars in coordination with site leadership and SMT OD teams; design and execute Rewards & Recognition programs in collaboration with central SPoCs; facilitate employee engagement survey; organize skip level, FGDs and Town Hall meetings; design & execute engagement calendar; to improve employee retention and discretionary efforts.
- Industrial Relations, Welfare, Audit & Compliance Management: Build and maintain cordial Industrial Relations at the site. Address disciplinary issues and support investigation for COBE violations. Ensure compliance to applicable statutory, regulatory & social provisions with the help of Legal and other teams of experts internally / externally and maintain audit readiness on real time basis. Ensure closure of audit observations.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Conduct regular interactions with villages around the Plant with CSR Manager, Corporate affairs, NGOs / DRF and proactively develop & deploy solutions for potential issues. Provide inputs for building capability in nearby villages/areas to enable regular business activities at the site.