Plant HR Head - Manufacturing Firm (8-12 yrs)
Plant HR Head (Madurai)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - HR
Skills - Plant HR Manager, Plant HR Head, Manufacturing HR, Industrial Relations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Opportunity to work with senior HR Stakeholders and manage HR end to end for a priority Plant
Client Details: Our Client is a well know American MNC in the Beauty and home care space
1. HR Strategy and Leadership:
- Develop and align HR strategies with business goals.
- Lead and mentor HR team.
- Collaborate with Country HR Head and plant leadership.
2. Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Oversee recruitment and onboarding.
- Execute talent management and succession planning.
3. Employee Relations:
- Promote a positive culture.
- Resolve employee issues and ensure policy compliance.
4. Performance Management:
- Implement performance processes.
- Drive a performance culture.
5. Compensation and Benefits:
- Develop competitive compensation and benefits.
- Ensure policy compliance and salary reviews.
6. Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and foster continuous development.
7. Compliance and Labor Relations:
- Ensure labor law compliance.
- Manage labor relations if needed and maintain records.
8. HR Metrics and Reporting:
- Analyze HR data for insights.
- Prepare regular reports for management.
- Language proficiency of Tamil is highly preferred
- 8 to 12 years of experience in HR with a significant stint in Plant HR is a MUST
- Masters in HR from a tier 1/2 institute is a MUST
- Experience in Statutory compliance is mandatory
- Team Handling experience is crucial
Opportunity to be a part of HR leadership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Souvick Gupta on +91 80 6826 6833
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.