Partner - Talent Acqusition at A Global Executive Search Firm
Views:2321 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Plant HR Head - Chemical Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
Role Purpose :
The incumbent will be responsible to lead, manage and enable implementation of proactive HR practices, people engagement initiatives, for creating a harmonious, capable and joyous organization at Business and effectively deploying business policies and guidelines with respect to HR & IPST in Plant.
Job Responsibilities :
- Development of systems for compliance on IR and Legal matters of Company
- Handling and negotiating with Staff Association and Unions at Company
- Managing redressal of employee grievances
- Adherence to payment matters as per the settlement
- To maintain harmonious relationship with the Union
- To appear before Govt Authorities for conciliation
- Must have exposure in handling unionized Unit.
- Preparation of Salary & Wages budget, training budget etc
- Preparation of Manpower plans
- Preparation of Break through directions, Control points and tasks and themes
- Preparation of Daily Management tasks and themes.
- Proficiency in local language (Tamil) would be preferred.