Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2700 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Plant Head - Production - Pharma (15-28 yrs)
Who should apply :
- Only candidates with 15+ years experience in production processes involving fermentation should apply
- Only candidates who are currently plant heads in a distillery/pharma setup should apply
About Our Client :
Our client, a food intermediate MNC is a leading company in its segment. Currently they are looking for a plant head in Maharashtra.
Job Description :
Reporting into the business head and managing a team of 7-8 direct reportees, you will be responsible for:
1. Efficiently managing the factory operations including production, maintenance, quality, HSE, HR, finance, logistics and procurement as per performance management target
2. Managing the process of fermentation and associated processes including packaging
3. Liaising with the government authorities to understand and manage compliance of all government norms
4. Leading and developing the operational team at the plant
5. Providing technical leadership to assure quality and consistency of the fermentation process to the highest standards
6. Continuous Improvement of output performance, continually reviewing and recommending improvements to production processes
The Successful Applicant :
Ideally you are a chemical/biochemical engineer with a total of 15+ years of work experience with 7-8 years of experience in plant/factory leadership in a distillery or in the pharma industry. You should have good knowledge of fermentation process. You should possess good communication skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent work culture
- Opportunity to work for a fast growing MNC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.