Plant Head - Production - Electronic Equipment Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
Plant Head - Electronic Equipment Manufacturing
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Operations
Skills - Manufacturing, Production, Operations, Plant, Factory
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The role is responsible for managing the entire manufacturing operations of the plant combined with P&L responsibility and leading efforts to deliver sound operating results every quarter.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading international electronics manufacturing giant with a history of close to a century. They have a diverse portfolio of leading technologies and solutions spanning multiple verticals.
Reporting to the GM - Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Handling the daily operations of the company and liasoning with different departments to ensure the operational efficiency and cost control of firm's production and administration.
- Developing and implementing operational strategies as well as managing the operating and capital expenses budgets to channelise growth and profitability.
- Providing leadership and setting industry leading standards for performance in all areas of the organisation; periodically reviewing individual departments' performance.
- Working in tandem with Sales team to introduce new innovative products to meet customer demand.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the latest technologies and innovations in the sector and implementing them in the plant.
- An engineering graduate with a minimum of 10 years of total experience in a manufacturing setup.
- Must have experience in handling complete manufacturing operations of a plant.
- Working knowledge of implementing quality systems.
- Prior experience in handling import & export operations and overseas logistics.
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Apart from working in a leading international electronic equipment manufacturing organisation with a history of close to a century, the candidate will have the opportunity to manage state-of-art plant operations and work with global leadership.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
Contact - Mohit Sharma - +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.