Operations Head at Emprise HR
Views:519 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - Pharmaceutical (20-25 yrs)
Scouting Plant Head for one of ours esteemed client Pharmaceutical Sector. We have prudently built a reputation of being preferred partners to leading Global organizations as well as Indian SMEs in this field who turn to us for focus, proven expertise, innovative search strategies, and unequaled reach in this specialized business area.
Required Profile :
The Plant Head will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. To Assist develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity with emphasis on cost and resource optimisation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Candidate should be M Sc (preferably in organic chemistry) /PhD in organic chemistry
- He should be a registered chemist with local FDA
- He should have at least 20+ years of experience
- He should have handled multiple products & multiple API/intermediate plants
- He should have excellent leadership qualities and communication skills
- Good knowledge of regulatory/GMP, ICH guidelines
- Should have successfully faced US FDA and other such regulatory agencies
- Should have demonstrated improvement in cost of APIs produced, reduction in solvent consumption and other site related expenses.
- Plan, organize, direct optimum day-to-day operations to exceed Principal customers- expectations.
- Hardcore Exposure to Solid Dose Manufacturing, Planning & Operation Management in Regulatory Work Environment.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while eliminating unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Knowledge of Production Optimization, Resource Management and fair understanding on quality and regulatory domain.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to team.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions with timelines to achieve the optimisation.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Commitment to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Good liasioning with local authority to address and resolve the issues.
- Work Experience 20 to 25 year with at least 5 Years in a Plant Head Capacity.
- Proven Regulatory exposure in leadership role tor US-FDA, MHRA, Anvisa. PICs etc.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand Management, inventory and stewardship processes
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.