Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:1092 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Plant Head - Pharma Manufacturing Firm (12-28 yrs)
We are a leading, professionally managed Executive Search organization that identifies Senior Talent for our clients who are World-Renowned MNCs & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and India.
Our clients are a Leading pharma Manufacturing organization based in Hyderabad. They have ambitious growth plans and have profitable & growing operations.
Our clients are looking for an accomplished Manufacturing Operations Leader based in Hyderabad to take ownership of the Plant Operations. Must have strong strategic & operational experience.
Will report to the Director.
Will be expected to drive initiatives to transform the organization into a "Future-Ready" & Modern Business setup.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate high initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
Will be expected to carry out the Operations at a Unit level to meet best practices across the industry which will further help the organization achieve its goal.
Managing P&L of the manufacturing unit, its operations, and production/ productivity ensuring quality & regulatory affairs.
1. Managing plant operations & maintenance of the manufacturing facility.
2. Ensuring productivity, quality, cost, service, and safety targets for the manufacturing unit.
3. Conceptualizing, creating/ modifying, implementing, monitoring, and maintenance, re-view & upgrade operational procedures.
4. Managing P& L-related aspects of Unit / Plant with effective utilization of resources, minimization of yield loss, and processing waste at various stages of manufacturing.
5. Managing regulatory audits of US FDA, UK MHRA, TGA, WHO- GENEVA.
6. Manage monthly/quarterly performance reports and/or provide data to the Corporate team for the plant excellence/ improvements dashboard and metrics.
7. Support/ lead Site Process Engineers during the Improvement or Project assignments and lead the Site.
8. Improve the Cycle team, and lead the Crisis team to resolve the Technical issues coming from plants related to Product quality & Product application.
9. Support site teams on Process Safety, Project & Contractor management.
10.Drive Continuous Improvement (CI) & R&D teams & programs, translate them into commercial scale. Coordinate with Operational Excellence, EHS, SCM, BD, and Finance teams and align the needs with Unit / Company goals / KPIs.
1. Education: BE / BTech (Chemicals).
2. Should have 15 - 25 Years of relevant experience in pharma organizations.
3. Hands-on experience in Heading Plant Operations as a P&L Leader.
4. Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills.
The position is expected to be closed in the next 4 weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects.
Kindly also provide the below information:
1. Name of Institute and Year of completing your BE / BTech:
2. Name of your current organization:
3. Type of products manufactured by your organization:
4. Your current designation:
5. Your current KRAs:
6. Headcount of your plant:
7. The number of years of experience in Heading Plant Operations:
8. The number of years of experience in Heading Plant P&L:
9. Who do you report to:
10. Size of the team reporting to you:
11. Your current CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs per annum):
12. Your expected CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs per annum):
13. Joining time if selected:
14. Your availability date/time for the interview:
15. Your current city of residence:
16. Your willingness to be located in Hyderabad:
17. Your contact/mobile number:
18.Detail/s of your biggest / major achievement/s in Plant Operations:
19. Details of managing regulatory audits of US FDA, UK MHRA, TGA, WHO- GENEVA:
20. Details of improvements in manufacturing engineering conceptualized & implemented by you:
21. Details of World-class and standardized processes for maintenance and operational engineering,
including training, implementation, crisis management, and document control:
22. Details of experience, if any, in Industry 4.0:
23. Details of Continuous Process Improvements:
24. Details of Operational Excellence implemented by you:
25. Details of Lean Management implemented by you:
26. Can you communicate in Telugu:
27. Details of your work in Quality:
28. Details of your work in Process Safety:
29. Types of products manufactured by your plant: formulations, APIs, solids etc.:
30. Designations of your immediate reporters under you:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.