Plant Head - Pharma (15-25 yrs)
- BE(Chemical) with 15- 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical organization heading plant operations.
- Managing P&L of manufacturing of a unit, its operations, production/ productivity ensuring quality & regulatory affairs.
- Managing plant of operations & maintenance of the manufacturing facility. Ensuring productivity, quality, cost, service and safety targets for the manufacturing units.
- Conceptualizing, creating/ modifying, implementing, monitoring, and maintenance, re-view & upgrade operational procedures.
- Lead Site Process Engineers during the Improvement or Project assignments and lead the Site Improve Cycle team
- Manage monthly/quarterly performance reports and/or provide data to Corporate team for the plant excellence/ improvements dash board and metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.