Assistant Manager - Leadership Hiring at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:3744 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Plant Head - Operations - Pharma (20-25 yrs)
Job Description - Plant Head - Indore
Required Profile :
The Plant Head will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. To Assist develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity with emphasis on cost and resource optimisation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Plan, organize, direct optimum day-to-day operations to exceed Principal customers- expectations.
- Hardcore Exposure to SolidDose Manufacturing, Planning & Operation Management in Regulatory Work Environment.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while eliminating unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Knowledge of Production Optimization, Resource Management and fair understanding on quality and regulatory domain.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to team.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions with timelines to achieve the optimisation.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Commitment to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Good liasioning with local authority to address and resolve the issues.
- Work Experience 20 to 25 year with at least 5 Years in a Plant Head Capacity.
- Proven Regulatory exposure in leadership role tor US-FDA, MHRA, Anvisa. PICs etc.
- M-Pharma/ M.Sc. Candidate MBA- Operation with Master degree will be preferred.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand Management, inventory and stewardship processes
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.