Plant Head - Mechanical Components - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Category - Operations
Skills - PPAP, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial
Job Type - Permanent
- Lead the manufacturing function at an industry leader
- Manage cross-functional teams to achieve organizational goals
Our client is a multinational organization with a strong presence in India. Their Indian plant manufactures high-quality mechanical components which are sold to domestic as well as international customers.
Reporting to the country head, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and directing all manufacturing operations of the plant
- Ensuring high-quality output in line with agreed upon plans to meet customer expectations
- Leading and directing different functions across the plant, including logistics, planning, quality, HR & finance.
- Planning and budgeting to meet with the goals set by the organization's senior management
- Developing and motivating the team to ensure overall effectiveness
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will:
- Have at least 15 years of prior experience in a high-quality mechanical component manufacturing set-up
- Be a mechanical engineering degree holder
- Currently, be positioned as a plant head in a high-quality mechanical manufacturing set-up
- Able to travel fairly frequently nationally and internationally
- Ability to contribute to strategic goal formation
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to lead the manufacturing operations for the Indian facility of a world-renowned multinational.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.