Plant Head - Mechanical Components - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Category - Operations
Skills - PPAP, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial
Job Type - Permanent
- Lead the manufacturing function at an industry leader
- Manage cross-functional teams to achieve organizational goals
Our client is a multinational organization with a strong presence in India. Their Indian plant manufactures high-quality mechanical components which are sold to domestic as well as international customers.
Reporting to the country head, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and directing all manufacturing operations of the plant
- Ensuring high-quality output in line with agreed upon plans to meet customer expectations
- Leading and directing different functions across the plant, including logistics, planning, quality, HR & finance.
- Planning and budgeting to meet with the goals set by the organization's senior management
- Developing and motivating the team to ensure overall effectiveness
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will:
- Have at least 15 years of prior experience in a high-quality mechanical component manufacturing set-up
- Be a mechanical engineering degree holder
- Currently, be positioned as a plant head in a high-quality mechanical manufacturing set-up
- Able to travel fairly frequently nationally and internationally
- Ability to contribute to strategic goal formation
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to lead the manufacturing operations for the Indian facility of a world-renowned multinational.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well