Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1274 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Head - Manufacturing Firm (8-14 yrs)
Plant - Head for a leading Manufacturing client
Looking for a hands-on Leader to manage Plant Operations for a leading building material client.
- Must have strong technical and managerial skills to ensure smooth operations of the plant along with strong leadership skills to manage a team to support plant operations.
Job role requirement : Engineering Graduate with comprehensive understanding of building material and at least 8 years to 14 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
What you will do :
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to ensure cost control and on timely delivery
- Be responsible for production output and product quality
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
Skills Required :
- Proven managerial experience
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Strong knowledgeable of quality, productivity, inventory management
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.