Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:2864 Applications:627 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Plant Head - Manufacturing Firm (15-22 yrs)
Position: Plant Head-Near Noida (Leading MNC Manufacturing Co)
- To provide leadership for day-to-day operations for the plant
- To increase production, asset capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs
- Monitor day-to-day production yield, energy efficiency and EHS compliance & controls
- Responsible for monitoring the production output, product quality, etc.
- To ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible
- Use Plant Assets and Resources effectively to produce optimal results. Ensure effective return on assets
- Monitor operational expenses, reduce costs where possible while optimising production and reduce wastages
- Stay up-to-date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Well versed with TPM / similar concepts environment, ensure good standards as per global guidelines.
- Well versed with managing external environment, represent Sr. Management in dispute resolution with Union, government agencies & labour relation authorities
- Ensure hiring and development of all plant personnel.
- Reportees would include Production, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation), Commercial (Purchase, Accounts, Logistics), HR/IR and Admin, Quality, EHS
- BE/BTech (Chemical, Mechanical/ Instrumentation preferred). Additional MTech/ MBA (Operations) will be an added advantage
- 15+ yrs of experience in Production, with experience in Plant Management
- Experienced in a continuous process industry specifically Ceramics/ Glass/ Fibre industry of min of 4-5 yrs
- Good Team Leading Experience
- Experience in managing a unionised workforce
- Good communication skills
Location: Near Noida
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading MNC Manufacturing Company