Plant Head - Manufacturing (2-4 yrs)
- Responsible for planning production, team schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets.
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities.
- Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the division by the workers. Meeting all Statutory
- Guidelines and Labour/Factory Act Laws applicable
- Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and goals.
- Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the client.
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Collaborating with sales agents, vendors and financial division to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials used, technological advances, and statistical studies.
- Creating a Training schedule to improve performance of all employees, workers etc.
- 8+ years of experience in Seat Manufacturing, Upholstery Industry, Furniture Manufacturing is preferable.
- Proven experience working in plant operations required
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues
- Strong leadership and managerial attributes.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
#ProductionPlanning #PlantManageent #Manufacturing #furniture #Upholstery #PlantManager