HR MANAGER at DEV GROUP
Views:503 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Plant Head - Infra Business (15-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. To Increase revenues and reduce costs in order to ensure the highest level of profitability for the company.
2. Responsible for all operational/manufacturing activities of the company and implement operational & quality management systems
3. Co-ordinate the activities of HR, Marketing & Sales, Purchase, F&A
4. Monitor and implement approved strategies to drive the growth and performance of the company.
5. MIS Reporting with analysis of areas of improvement, maintaining weekly department reports, Management and HOD meeting report and the final MIS for the action taken.
Skills and Qualifications :
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgy is essential.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in a Senior Management position and should have lead the Operations in his organization.
- Should have worked in production and have a proven track record of success in leading change, achieving growth, innovation and implementation of quality and production systems.
- Capability of leading the company in diversification and expansion plans
- Dynamic person with personal initiative and leadership skills.
- Drive to build a company with strong people focused values
- Uncompromising business and personal Integrity, Analytical thinking, Result orientation, Problem solving & Decision making, Coaching and Delegation.
Industry : Information Technology & Services
Employment Type : Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.