Client Manager at Trio Talent Search
Views:2352 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Plant Head - Human Resource - Consumer Durable (12-16 yrs)
- To ensure that all labour-related policies and procedures, as mandated by the management and labour laws of the state, are adhered to in terms of implementation and practice.
- To maintain an updated record of such policies and procedures, and advice the management proactively or as-and-when required on matters pertaining to industrial relations.
- To sensitize the management on IR procedures so as to ensure a smooth day-to-day functioning.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the Industrial Relations (IR) plan and strategy for all the manufacturing plants at Sunbeam.
- To maintain and manage industrial relations, which includes contractual and non-contractual workers in the plants and relationships between them and major stakeholders.
- Responsible for encouraging employee excellence. Work closely with the plant heads to deploy and implement the broader strategy of the plant.
- To ensure hiring and retention of the best available talent for the manufacturing facilities. To maintain a healthy pipeline of potential hires.
- To ensure smooth communication between all stakeholders and ensure the morale and engagement of contract employees is high.
- To ensure smooth administrative functioning of plant activities, such as shift allocations, machine maintenance schedules, time sheet allocation and manpower rotation .
- To ensure the workforce is punctual, engaged and performance, efficiency and cost-focussed.
- Mentor key plant personnel to build a performance based culture- through communication, sound leadership, consistent language and policy, and always ensuring people feel like a valued member of the community.
- Rallying people to facilitate the implementation of process improvements and quality initiatives.
Salary Offered : 15-20 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.