Director Operations at JobsPlan
Views:1605 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Plant Head/General Manager - Human Resources/Industrial Relations (18-20 yrs)
Plant HR/IR Head (General Manager)
As the factory HR/Admin Head, you will contribute in creating Performance Driven Values Led organization by aligning to the business goals the factory and implementing sustainable HR/IR initiatives.
Key Responsibility :
- Responsible for the organization's readiness for the factory in conjunction with the factory heads.
- Should be able to lead, develop, motivate and guide the Team effectively to achieve the set Company's Goals.
- Plan for the optimization of Labour in strategizing production schedules with proper planning.
- Should be able to form, lead, guide and train the team in all aspects of HR/IR & Admin.
- Develops implements, manages and administers policies and programs related to employment, employee relations, wage and salary administration, training, orientation, safety, health and benefits effectively and in accordance with company policy and governmental regulations.
- Communicates and works with corporate HR on specific questions, problems or policy interpretation.
- Manages the employment process of hourly and salary employees for the plant including recruitment, selection, offers of employment, relocation, drug screening and new hire orientation process in compliance with company policy and governmental regulations.
- Develops, administers, and/or selects training programs for personnel as needs arise and coordinates or conducts training sessions to promote a well-educated and safety conscious work environment.
- Oversees and coordinates all necessary safety related tasks including training, inspections, internal audits, reporting and compliance with governmental regulations.
- Exposure to Audit.
- Thorough understanding of HR processes, labour laws and grievance handling.
INDUSTRIAL RELATION :
- Ensure compliance with statutory provisions with respect to people practices and process.
- Responsible to manage unions & workers representative
- Responsible for handling all IR related issues
- Ensure plant operation in a 100% complied environment from the Factory Act & Labour law perspective.
VENDOR MANAGEMENT :
- Vendor empanelment by ensuring best service is available at the most efficient cost
- Design process for vendor empanelment and monitor SLAs.
- Ensure statutory compliance is completed by vendors.
- Liaison with Local / Govt Authorities for getting Approvals, Clearances, NOCs as required
- Meeting all statutory, regulatory & admin at plant site. Ensure proper documentation & audit
- Oversee environmental health and safety. Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Responsibility for coordinating and completing the requirement for compliance to all statutory government regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in labour relations, business management or human resources is required
- Candidates with a Master's degree in human resource management and industrial/labour relations would be given preference
- 18 years of experience in HR, with at least 8 years of IR/HR experience in a manufacturing environment in a leadership role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow-through; strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP
- Should have managed Sr. Managerial employee