Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:3288 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Plant Head - FMCG - NITIE/IIM/IIT (9-15 yrs)
Urgently looking for Plant Head with leading FMCG MNC based in North.
Role will reports to SCM Director.
Education : MBA / M.Tech form top B Schools like NITIE, IIT's, IIM's
Experience : 9 to 15 yrs
CTC can up to 50 Lacs PA / for right candidate it can be negotiable.
- Leading factory or any factory based function with strong experience in stake holder management.
- Ensuring timely manufacturing and delivery of products as per defined quality standards and drive unit profitability so as to achieve business goals at optimum cost
- Ensuring optimal utilization of all resources, proper upkeep of all assets and efficiency and safety in all manufacturing operations and for ensuring a conducive work environment in the Plant Leading and developing the operational team at the plant
- Being the site head and holding responsibility for all statutory compliance and ensuring the company's values and standards are complied with in the site
- Ensuring production commitments - volume and contribution margins and efficiency in operations - Machine and capacity utilization
- Planning and budgeting for the annual business of the unit - in terms of volumes, EBITDA, expansion plans, manpower projections, new process initiatives etc.
- Networking and maintaining good relations and constant communication with Unions, local government and regulatory authorities to ensure smooth functioning of all plant activities
- Driving the productivity improvement initiatives, process improvement initiatives and cost cutting measures
- Preparing unit maintenance plan in consultation with the production & engineering team
- Defining and ensuring perfect state of unit assets through preventive and corrective maintenance of all equipment and driving the productivity improvement initiatives, process improvement initiatives and cost cutting measures
- Ensuring all statutory, legal and procedural requirements are consistently complied with and maintaining safety, health and environmental policies and procedures for the unit and ensuring that adequate systems to track and report all plant activities and ensuring the required MIS operate smoothly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.