Plant Head - FMCG/Foods/Beverage (10-18 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Opportunity to work with a leading FMCG organisation
- Global stakeholder management
- Great career progression
US Based multinational and a leader in the global FMCG market, the company has its presence in more than 75 countries globally. It has been a well established brand in India as well and aims to be the market leader.
A a Plant Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the complete plant operations for one of the highest volume plants of the company.
- Look after the logistics to and from the plant.
- Ensure productivity enhancement across all functions.
- Manage both internal as well external stakeholders.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have:
- Knowledge of plant management, operations, procedures and technique.
- Exposure to FMCG environment; plants across food or beverage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in plant operations/ manufacturing.
- Strong 'hands-on' people management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
- Experience in managing external stakeholders such as: pollution board and other government agencies.
- Ability to build very positive and close working relationships.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a globally respected brand in a vital role
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Divya Rawal on +91 124 452 5459.
Contact - Divya Rawal - +91 124 452 5459
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.