Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:648 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Plant Head - FMCG (15-18 yrs)
Plant Head-Top FMCG MNC
- Reports to Supply Chain Director, India
- Factory Leadership Team
- Direct Team Size: 15-20 employees; Indirect Team: around 350 to 450 employees
- A bachelor's degree in any engineering stream preferably Mechanical or Electrical with professional experience of more than fifteen years in the industry
- At least 12 + years of experience in the FMCG sector which includes 3~5 years of experience in projects in MNC. Must be handled 5+Lines
- Understanding of General manufacturing procedures & requirements
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Vendor Management
- Knowledge of plans & procedures used in projects
- High resilience and energy in a fast-paced and changing environment
- To lead the Manufacturing Unit, building synergy between various functions in the Unit to deliver Unit objectives.
- To develop and implement strategies to meet both short and long term goals of the Unit.
- To coordinate, communicate and resolve operational and other issues between HO and Unit.
- To play a pivotal role in the processes of career management, leadership development, and learning of all employees, in order to aid better performances.
- To interact and manage - the local- environment in order to safeguard Company's interests.
The responsibilities :
- To provide strategic leadership and lead culture building at the Unit
- To formulate unit strategies and objectives
- To guide the Unit so as to ensure Units performance delivers set unit objectives
- To ensure adherence and compliance to all statutory requirements
- To monitor systems and procedures in the various functions of the Unit so as to ensure smooth, safe, efficient and effective operations
- To identify and implement training and developmental needs of managers in the Unit to enable better performance in the current and changing scenario
- To identify and nurture potential amongst people in the Unit
- To plan and implement strategy pertaining to IR and collective bargaining/negotiation
- To ensure amicable and healthy relationships with the external stakeholders
- To ensure harmonious relations with the union
- To ensure a healthy professional/personal balance of the unit team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.