Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:1490 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Plant Head/Factory Head - FMCG (18-26 yrs)
FMCG FOOD EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following :
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
- Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers -expectations.
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports Lincoln's strategic initiatives.
- Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
- Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes. Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume.
- Assure that collective bargaining agreements are effectively administered and that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all employees- positive involvement with opportunity for construction input and action.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Maintain individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management concepts.
- Has overall responsibility for all operations in the metal factory.
- Determine the long & short-term goals for the factory to ensure positive results in the areas of manufacturing practices, materials management and inventory control.
- Responsible for all production activity, for the maintenance of the production unit and the premises in good working condition, for the co-ordination of all manufacturing operation to produce the quantities required, within the quality and costs standards determined.
- Develop long term & short term plans for increasing production capacity & decreasing costs.
- Manage the allocation of resources in coordination with the Fit Out projects to achieve the project plan on time.
- Determine and monitor the overall resource capacity (personnel and equipment) for the metal factory and set priorities to maintain production expectations.
- Provide necessary technical assistance in tendering for turnkey jobs.
- Responsible for manufacturing activities (Assembly production) which includes production of the existing products or new product lines, meeting production targets, managing working effectively,improving product quality and maintaining harmonious labor relations.
- Responsible for different manufacturing processes like machining, moulding, press working, assembly, metal cutting, pressing, bending, etc.
- Responsible for interpretation of the engineering drawings.
- Coordination with business units for service between Head office, factory
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.