Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:423 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Plant Head - Chemical Industry (15-19 yrs)
Plant Head - Chemical industry
Overview of the Role:
- The incumbent will be responsible for all Production and Operational activities of the plant with focus on Time, Cost and Quality.
- Also he will be responsible for successful plant operations and to Lead, Plan, develop, implement strategies to achieve unit's business objectives within defined budgets ensuring resource and cost optimization.
- Responsible for overall effectiveness of plant operations, Logistics, EHS and overseeing Commercial function at the site.
1. Lead, Plan, develop, and implement strategy for resource optimization, operational efficiency and new development to meet organizational objectives within defined time lines and budgets. Clear focus on Time, Quality and Cost.
2. Handling and ensuring smooth operation activity at unit level. Provide leadership and direct all operations across by developing adequate review systems and procedures to ensure efficient operations and new on-site project developments.
3. Meet monthly and yearly production targets managing the approve budgets. Build robust safety culture and ensure safe work place targeting zero accident, zero incident.
4. Ensure effective preventive and breakdown maintenance to minimize the equipment down time and production loss. Meeting the quality standards as per the defined criteria.
5. Effective management and optimum utilization of resources e.g. Manpower, Machine, Energy, raw material, utility vehicle etc.
6. Design the work and system for running unit and operation activity smooth. Prepare and implement SOP. Implement and comply IMS, build customer centric processes and reviews.
7. Prepare quarterly analytical report and MIS along with actionable recommendations for management review.
8. Build, develop and retain team who can contribute in meeting organizational objectives.
9. Ensure to fulfil all the compliances, Liaison with Govt. authorities, Pollution Control Board, Factory Inspector etc. Networking with Influencers and stakeholders to build positive image for the organization
- B.E /B.Tech [Chemical/Mechanical] full time course from recognized Institute
- 15-18 years of Relevant experience ; Continuous process Plants
- Hands on with MS Office
- Planning, Organizing & Delivery
- Communication, Presentation & Negotiation
- Influencing Ability
Compensation & Benefits: In par with Experience and Market Standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.