Assistant Manager Recruitment at Omam Consultants
Views:357 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Plant Head - Chemical Firm (16-24 yrs)
Desired Profile: - The incumbent must have experience of heading all the functions of Plant such as- Production, Engineering, Quality, HR, Administration, Finance & Accounts, SHE, Purchase, Warehouse and Logistics in Chemical, Cement OR Fertilizer Industry.
Experience: 16- 24 Years
Education: -Bachelors in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering. Masters in Management from a premier institute
Age: 40- 47 Years
Industry: Specialty Chemical Manufacturing
. Owning the P&L of the plant taking responsibility of budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Takes responsibility of setting clear goals, gaining buy-in and generating commitment and ownership to action
- Builds disciplines within the function to accomplish targets - quality, cost and time.
- Develops functional strategies based on organizational strategies
- Leverages knowledge/experience to overcome challenges and exploit opportunities
- Keeps track of details of significant moves of competitors
- Understands industry and market trends affecting the organization's competitiveness
- Reporting into the managing director and managing a team of head of departments, you will be responsible for Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed their customers expectations.
- Safety, Quality, Production, Supply Chain, Administration and Maintenance at a plant level.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while cutting unnecessary costs and adhering to quality standards.
- Developing systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Maintaining the administration team and liaison with the external bodies for operational approvals.
- Lead execution of new project by commissioning new domestic plants within specified time and cost.
- Review, approve & monitor the process, procedures, Controls and Upkeep of plant & equipments (Plant & equipment Maintenance).
- Discuss, review and finalize functional initiatives, objectives in alignment with the Business Unit strategy so as to integrate functional, individual work plans to meet business objectives.