Plant Head - Chemical Firm (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing and Production
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to lead plant operations for a leading Chemicals company
Our client is global brand, headquartered in Europe with a strong presence across 130 countries. An innovator in its domain, they design unique products to cater to their client requirements. They are looking at recruiting a Plant Head for their India Business, based out of their plant in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing site operation budget and incorporating guidelines from global manufacturing organisation
- Planning and optimising the plant capacity for superior throughput
- Ensuring smooth running of operations for imports, assembly unit, warehousing and transportation
- Designing quality improvement programs and deploy company E&S standards throughout the site
- Leading a team and be responsible for their development in the organisation
- Interfacing with external stakeholders/agencies on matters related to plant operations
You will be a BE/BTech with more than 10 years of experience in plant operations. Additionally, you may be from an industrial environment with import/export experience in an MNC. The client is looking for someone with a strong operational background, excellent leadership, and negotiation skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have global career opportunities.
Contact - Swati Poddar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.