Plant Head - Building Material (16-25 yrs)
Designation : Plant Head (GM Level)
Education: B.E / B.Tech (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical)
Experience : 18 to 22 years.
Age : Maximum 45 years.
To lead Halol laminate manufacturing operations and maintain quality & planned capacity utilization. Drive overall operational efficiency and ensure optimal returns on investments. Plan and undertake initiatives for high machine uptime & lead process improvement initiatives. To contribute in planning for production, maintenance, dispatch and raw material. Drive cost savings through improvement projects and support new product development initiatives.
- Provide guidance to various teams at the plant for achievement of OEE, OTIF, production targets; monitor target achievement through periodic reviews and lead any required corrective action
- Guide and ensure coordination between production, quality control and maintenance functions and ensure clear understanding of targets and expectations
- Monitor and control overall cost of production at the plant including manpower cost, material cost, cost due to rejections and rework etc.
- Oversee planning and implementation of maintenance schedules and shutdowns to enhance machine uptime, reduction in mean time between repetitive failures and contingency planning while ensuring production continuity
- Review daily, weekly and monthly production MIS reports to match actual performance vis- vis the targets and provide action steps to minimize variance
- Ensure adherence to inventory norms and minimize cost of inventory for all material types (RM, Consumables, etc.)
- Drive a culture of quality and continuous improvement in all aspects of the manufacturing process, lead productivity improvements and drive focus on meeting customer requirements
- Lead creation of the plant budget by consolidating inputs from various departments; ensure adherence to the approved budget
- Manage the overall IR climate at the plant and ensure timely awareness and action for managing any labor issues
- Monitor and ensure strict adherence to all safety & environment norms and drive safety as a culture in the plant
- Ensure that all legal and statutory compliances for the plant are managed as per the required timelines
- Actively participate in recruitment activities, drive employee development and performance management of employees and adherence to HR policies as per the process laid down by HR
- Well versed with processes like IMS, QMS, ISO Audit & Compliance
- Ability to handle team of 10-12 seniors/HODs
- Strong leadership skills & decision making ability
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.