Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:1021 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Plant Head - Automotive Industry (20-25 yrs)
Plant Head - Automotive Industry
- B.E/M.E.[Mechanical]/ Automotive Industry
- 20-25 years of Relevant experience in Heading the Continuous process plant/Unit
- Sound on people and team management
Overview of the Role:
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the assigned location, which will include production, people and budgetary management.
- Strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing manufacturing strategy and strategic operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery, maximizing efficiency, optimizing production levels and driving operational excellence.
- Work closely with internal and external key stakeholders, regarding technical support for activities, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer's expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.
1. Provide support to all manufacturing teams and manage efficient integration of work flow. Ensure compliance to all schedule for machines and facilities and assist in installation of all equipment's
2. Support project management to cross functional activity required for project execution
3. Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety, manufacturing and quality standards and procedures are adhered to. Implement and monitor the QPCDSM based production [Quality, Productivity, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale] to achieve optimum capacity utilization.
4. Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
5. Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
6. Implement a customer focused operational culture delivering world class customer service levels
7. Coordinate team activities to optimize cost performance of the plant through optimizing operating working capital usage and minimizing waste through the development of a continuous improvement culture encompassing lean principles and clear strategic development
8. Develop and manage master production schedule and operations budgets for products to directly support and ensure that the product is delivered to agreed cost, quality and timeline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.