Plant Head - Automotive (12-30 yrs)
Industry - Automotive
Skills - Manufacturing, Plant, Operations, Auto
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Define and implement the India manufacturing strategy for a leading global brand.
Over the years, our client has grown exponentially across different geographies worldwide. They are considered to be pioneers in the space that they operate in, and are always at the forefront of developing new products for their customers. They have established a strong presence in the India market, and are further looking at strengthening their manufacturing footprint across the country. Currently, they are looking at hiring a Plant Head to supplement their plans. This position will be based in Chennai.
Reporting to the Business Head/CEO, you will be responsible for -
- Developing and implementing the manufacturing strategy for the company across the country
- Managing allied functions including - procurement, quality, logistics, production engineering etc.
- Liaising effectively with global factories to ensure effective technology transfer
- Working closely with the global leadership team to ensure alignment with the global manufacturing strategy
- Driving continuous improvement projects across the value chain, thereby promoting operational efficiency
- Training and mentoring staff across levels
You will be a B.Tech (preferably from a reputed institute) with around 15-20 years of experience in core manufacturing operations. The client is looking for someone with the knowledge and understanding of manufacturing concepts like Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing etc. You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders. Further, prior experience in setting up manufacturing units is a plus.
In addition to a senior management position, you will have the opportunity to work with a global brand at an exciting phase of their growth in the India market.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rohan Sood -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.