Plant Head - Automobile (20-25 yrs)
Industry - Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category - Operations
Skills - Auto, Tier 1, Manufacturing, Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to take on a senior level role
- Take on a leadership role at a leading MNC
Our client is a global giant in the auto industry, serving as a tier 1 supplier to leading OEMs. With multiple set ups within and outside India, the organisation is a pioneer in the Indian automotive space.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring smooth and efficient day to day operations in the plant.
- Managing all aspects of plant operations, including, but not restricted to purchase, safety, manufacturing operations, and others.
- Managing a large team of colleagues to maximise productivity and meet targets.
- Working closely with the MD to align plant operations with the strategic vision outlined for the organisation.
- The growth and development of the team working with you.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- At least 20 years of experience in the auto manufacturing space.
- Experience leading manufacturing operations for a Tier 1 supplier.
- Full Tamil language proficiency.
- Experience leading manufacturing in large (500+ employees) set ups.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a leading MNC.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.