Plant Head - Automobile (20-25 yrs)
Industry - Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category - Operations
Skills - Auto, Tier 1, Manufacturing, Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to take on a senior level role
- Take on a leadership role at a leading MNC
Our client is a global giant in the auto industry, serving as a tier 1 supplier to leading OEMs. With multiple set ups within and outside India, the organisation is a pioneer in the Indian automotive space.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring smooth and efficient day to day operations in the plant.
- Managing all aspects of plant operations, including, but not restricted to purchase, safety, manufacturing operations, and others.
- Managing a large team of colleagues to maximise productivity and meet targets.
- Working closely with the MD to align plant operations with the strategic vision outlined for the organisation.
- The growth and development of the team working with you.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- At least 20 years of experience in the auto manufacturing space.
- Experience leading manufacturing operations for a Tier 1 supplier.
- Full Tamil language proficiency.
- Experience leading manufacturing in large (500+ employees) set ups.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a leading MNC.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.