Recruiter at Talent Pursuits
Views:437 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Plant Head - Auto Components Management (15-22 yrs)
The purpose of the job is lead, manage & ensure the plant is operating with best in class PQCDM/ MOP Goals.
1) Proactively ensure plant is adhering to all safety standards & compliances.
2) Leading a standard process to identify & mitigate all safety risk
1) Ensuring single digit PPM supplies to customer
2) Ensuring COPQ with in targets
3) Supplier Quality checks & improvements
4) Internal quality checks & improvements
1) Ensuring 100% delivery to customers
2) Effective monitoring + mitigation of supply chain + other delivery risk
1) Managing all costs within budgeted targets
2) Effectively executing profit improvement plans
3) Robust review system for cost improvement/management
1) Consistently working towards achieving OEE as per goals
2) Leading initiatives to improve white & blue color productivity.
Supply Chain Management:
1) Managing the timely & quality supplies
2) Working along with corporate purchase for steel ordering
3) Managing all plant relate freight inward & outward
1) Ensuring Inventory levels are with in target.
2) Monitoring Job work, RM & FG inventory
3) Ensuring zero net inventory variance
Labor & Compliance :
1) Managing trainee, contractual, Neems /Naps labor & compliances
2) Ensuring plant adheres to all statutory compliances
New Product Development support:
1) Supporting the manufacturing engineering team in new product development & handovers
2) Effectively taking handovers & ensuring first time right philosophy in PQCM for all products
Customer Interfacing & relationship management:
1) Interacting with key people from customer plants, NPD & SCM team
2) Building strong relations with key members of customer teams
DME / Bachelor or equivalent degree in Engineering
MBA/ DBM in Operations /Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.