Plant Head - Auto Components (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category - Operations
Skills - Manufacturing, Operations, Auto, Mechanical, Auto Components
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Lead the operations at a market leading manufacturer
Client Details :
Our client is a market leader in the auto components space. With a manufacturing facility, aside from another office in India, the organization is a key supplier to market-leading Indian and Multinational companies.
Reporting to the Business Head for India, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the operations of the plant, coordinating the working of all the different departments
- Implementing plans to achieve the strategic objectives as laid out by the senior leadership
- Developing and implementing plans and budgets to ensure a sustainable growth path for the Indian business
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Leading teams across the plant to ensure high performance and motivation levels across all employees
In order to apply successfully to the opportunity, you will:
- Preferably hold a mechanical engineering degree
- Have at least 15 years of plant experience in the auto-parts manufacturing segment
- Be leading the operations/plant for an auto component manufacturer
- Have some direct/indirect experience managing quality systems
- Strong team leadership experience
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the chance to take up a leadership role within the country operations of a market leader
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.