Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:536 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Plant Head - Assembly Unit - Electrical Products Manufacturing Firm (12-20 yrs)
Note: Looking for a candidate who have experience in handling UPS manufacturing/assembly small plant operations along with P&L management as Plant Head or Factory Head
Position: Plant Head (Assembly unit)
Company: Renowned MNC in electrical products manufacturing
Qualification - Regular B.Tech /B.E (Electrical /ECE/Mechanical)
Experience -12-20 Years
Location - Gurgaon (5 Days working culture)
Plant Head count- 100-120
Age limit: 45 years
CTC: Best in Industry
Industry Experience: UPS & Switchgear manufacturing plants (small capacity) is mandatory
1. Establish and pilot the achievement of the annual plan and the budget (P&L and investments), reach the objectives.
2. Pilot the achievement of the Plant Production Program , anticipate the activities, manage the customer orders and deliver the finish goods as part of the logistics agreement defined with the company and Asia. Optimize the upstream supply chain management (procurement & planification), ensure the achievement of the supplier procurement program and manage continuous progress process with the supplier. Optimize the efficiency of the ERP for the manufacturing and distribution modules.
3. Supervise the achievement of the continuous progress process (Lean):optimize the flows, the organization of work & workstation, the layout, the equipment, test benches, .
4. Pilot project of localization in India and product life management with management of quality and purchasing.
5. To manage plant purchasing and to develop the supplier to warranty the cost, service and quality
6. To manage quality department and to ensure the right quality: product reliability, quality service in the optimized cost.
7.Ensure the application of the HR rules and the management system. Manage the people evolution & efficiency (APA, training, salary, etc.) and optimize the organization flowchart. Optimize the safety management of the people.
8.Administrate globally the plant: safety & risks, maintenance of the building & equipment, external relation, legal rules, legal employee representation
Interested candidates contact Manisha 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.