Plant Head - Alcobev (10-12 yrs)
Industry : FMCG
Skills : Plant head, Brewery head, Plant operations, Beer
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Opportunity to head plant operations for a leading brand in the AlcoBev space
Client Details :
Our client is a young and entrepreneurial brand of beverage with a strong focus on quality and cutting-edge technology right from sourcing to research to production. They have grown significantly in their first phase of business and looking to double their revenue this year. They are looking to expand their production footprint globally. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate Plant Head based out of their plant in South India to take their business forward to the next level.
Reporting to the AD Operations, the incumbent will be responsible:
- To head Plant Operations and manage a new plant for the organisation.
- To develop and ensure proper execution of SOP's for keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels / Inventory, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency in most optimum manner.
- Maintain good relationship with government organisations; comply with local laws, regulations and Food Safety requirements (FSSAI) as applicable to the business.
- To manage a team and be responsible for their growth in the organisation
- MBA and University Degree in Science/Food/Dairy Technology/Engineering with 12+ years relevant experience at a leadership position at a plant level in alco-bev industry. Track record in a setup which enables familiarity with breweries and a rich experience across Operations (Production/Supply Chain/Maintenance) is a must.
- The incumbent must have a proven track record in operations management including production/manufacturing exposure.
Job Offer :
- An excellent opportunity to work with a fast growing business that offers great prospects and competitive pay.
Contact : Swati Poddar
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.