Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:358 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Plant Head - Agri/Dairy (18-25 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to deliver the business expectations.
- Ensuring the delivery of volume, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
- Responsible for all business metrics - Cost, Quality & Delivery
- Responsible for all plant efficiencies and negotiations, Process improvements, Yields of all plants and training of the executives.
- Accountable for Budget preparation & Its compliance in the operation.
- Ensuring the compliance of Internal control policies
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Accountable for implementation & continued of Quality & Safety policies & system.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to achieve the plan.
- Leading the factory projects to create future capabilities & technological upgradations.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Engineer (preferably a Food Technologist) and having 18+ years of experience in Food manufacturing operations.