Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:354 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Plant Head - Adhesive & Chemical Firm (17-24 yrs)
Job Description :
- Coordinate among various functions & ensure that Plant Performance Parameters are achieved on consistent basis
- Ensure all activities in the plant are carried out as per the policies & practices prescribed by the company.
- Responsible for complete Operational Excellence, Production Excellence, Process Excellence
- Implementation of Statutory, Commercial, Quality, EHS audits.
- Improve RCA culture in areas of Quality, EHS, delivery, Cost and Productivity.
- Maintain safety of Plant Personnel and Environment through the proper implementation of EHS systems.
- Draw the road-map for continuous progress of various ME activities.
- Seek active participation from local govt. administration in all CSR Activities.
- Up-gradation of equipment and machinery after obtaining requisite capital expense approvals.
- Review manpower in plant periodically and initiate action of rightsizing as required.
- Build high performance teams & develop career plan for key player in consultation with seniors.
- Assist industrial sales team in providing technical support / trouble shooting support to OEM customers.
- Maintain dialogue with representatives of Unions/ Workmen/ Officers and managers so as to maintain good culture .
- Maintain harmonious industrial relations and negotiate with unions on wage/productivity agreements in coordination with HR.
- Train plant personnel for enhancing competency of employees.
Candidate Requirement :
BE / BTECH - From Top Engineering Colleges
Preference - Manufacturing / Chemical / Tyre & Process Industries
Candidates Willing To Work In North India Only Apply
Narayan Iyer (9819147645)
Pan India Recruiters