Technical Consultant at I-Quest
Views:546 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Plant Finance Controller/Manager - CA/CWA (2-5 yrs)
Education: CA/CWA qualified mandatory.
1. Monitoring of Slow/Non-Moving Inventories, Provisions, and review with Business Team.
2. Lead Inventory Verification process and post discrepancies in SAP after review.
3. Ensuring correct Standard Cost is maintained in SAP for Finished Goods.
4. Periodical review of Standard Cost for FG Material Codes.
5. Calculation of Cost Variance and FG revaluation entry in SAP.
6. Monitoring all Material Movement on monthly basis.
1. Product-wise Cost allocation for all cost centers.
2. Determining Product-wise Overhead Recovery Rate and ensure implementation in SAP.
3. Review each Cost element and ensure Budgetary control.
4. Standard Cost variance report.
5. Preparation of Cost Records for Cost Audit.
1. Coordination with Internal Auditors, Statutory Auditors, IFC Auditors & Cost Auditors.
2. Post Audit Meetings & Follow-up Meetings with auditor and Business team.
3. Ensure implementation of Key Internal controls and Compliances.
Monthly Books Closing:
Review and support in monthly Books Closing:-
1. Review of Revenue recognization as per Customer PO terms.
2. Review of Liquidation Damage, Warranty, Forex Provision.
3. Accounting of GIT.
4. Review of PBDD, ECL, Inventory, and other revenue expenses provisions.
5. Periodic GL scrutiny and document the observations.
1. Collecting data and verification of workings for Synergy Ideas to move them to Secure Stage for plant-related synergies.
2. Monitoring of Synergy Declared and Monthly Progress once ideas are implemented.
1. Verification of Fixed Assets Capitalisation documents to ensure accurate accounting of FA
2. FA Register review- Major additions/deletion during the month
3. Lead Fixed Assets Verification exercise and conclude the report.
4. Review of Capex proposal with financial parameters ( IRR, Payback, NPV, etc ).
Business Support Function:
1. Helping Cross function team in operation issues related to the SAP portion of FICO.
2. Assist in Quarterly Forecast exercise.