CEO at Logic Gates
Views:1288 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Plant EHS Head - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Plant EHS Head (MNC FMCG)
The incumbent should be an Engineering Graduate With Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety or M.Tech in Industrial Safety from NIT's or post graduate in Industrial Safety from NITIE with end to end EHS experience in Processing / FMCG / Beverages Industry.
- Implementation of Group's Health& Safety Roadmap at units.
- Coordinate for roll-out Health, Safety & Environment capability developments programs at unit.
- Conducting training in alignment with by Learning programs
- Coordinate change management with respect to implementation of New SOPs and Formats along with implementation of new initiative.
- Driving H&S leading and lagging KPIs.
- Ensuring timely reporting of Safety incidences.
- Facilitating implementation of ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 .
- Participating Health, Safety & Environment Related crisis management.
- Executing HSE related budget within given timelines.
- Conducting cross audits aligned to COMPANY guidelines as per the audit universe.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.