Managing Partner at Global Professional Services
Views:2038 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Plant Controller - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Apply broad subject matter expert knowledge with a high degree of technical/business insight. Develop initiatives/activities with an impact across units and/or at area/regional level.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly Production financial report (i.e. Conversion Cost report) and analysis of the report
- Prepare monthly MOR financial deck, and support Plant Director for monthly MOR deck coordination
- Close work with Accounting team to review financial results of GIN Operation and make sure appropriate booking
- Gap analysis on Conversion Cost, Activity hour report, Routing hour and other Operation reports
- Annual Budget preparation and coordination in the plant
- Quarterly Forecast preparation and coordination in the plant
- Part of Plant SIOP process
- Costing. SUC review and analysis
- FOCAC. Annual FOCAC calculation and analysis
- Inventory management. Prepare monthly inventory report and analysis.
- Business Partner of GIN Operation Plant Director for business decisions.
- Review and be responsible for GIN Operation financial reports.
- Adhoc report & analysis for Regional Operation initiatives.
- Other supports to Plant Director.
- Deep dive on specific production topics or analysis
- Develop regional financial template for performance result review
- Support business decision by analytical financial reports
- Support regional Controller for regional issues coordination
- Close work with local Finance and Plant Director/business departments for performance review (i.e. Korea, Singapore)
- Support Regional Controller for yearly budget process, quarterly forecast process
- Work with Group Finance for specific projects"
Key Success Factors
- Solid knowledge of SAP Finance modules (i.e. FICO, costing, BW report)
- Experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong skills in SAP, SAP BW, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong ability influence and coordination
- Good English skill (both oral and writing)
Posting, Reporting, and Work Relations
- Location : Chennai
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors / Post Graduation Degree with CA or ICWA as professional qualification
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Planning and Organising
- Adapting and Responding to Change
R. Mahesh Kumar,
Global Professional Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.