Managing Partner at Global Professional Services
Views:2665 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Plant Controller - Financial Planning & Analysis - Operations Team - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
What we have to offer?
Do you have experience within Operations in a Plant or Manufacturing setup? Would you like to take on a Plant Controller role, be part of local management teams and play a key role, proactively supporting and challenging the management team in the execution of business plans in Operations? And be part of shaping and implementing new performance management tools in Operations?
Then join Grundos India and get a chance to make a difference. The team is part of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) . More specifically you will join a plant setup as Business Controllers situated in Chennai.
We strive to have a constant focus on performance management and supporting our business units with high-quality analysis to strengthen the business decision-making process in Operations in India. You will play an active role in taking our business partnering role to an even higher level in the future by developing common work processes.
What is the job about?
As our new Operations Plant Controller in Pump Manufacturer India you will be part of local management teams, participate in a range of controlling tasks covering reporting, forecasting, target setting, responsible for driving centralized controlling processes in the team and play a key role in developing our performance management tools
- Do the complex analysis, continued development of monitoring and high-quality reporting of financial performance within the performance unit
- Act as a business partner on unit level by proactively supporting and constructively challenging the management team and organization in the execution of business plans;
- Contribute with a constant focus on performance management, with high-quality analysis to strengthen the business decision- making the process by Prepare monthly Production financial report (i.e. Conversion Cost report) and analysis of the report
- You will prepare monthly MOR financial deck, and support Plant Director for monthly MOR deck coordination, Gap analysis on Conversion Cost, Activity hour report, Routing hour and other Operation reports
- You will be involved in annual budget preparation and coordination in the plant and also quarterly forecast preparation and coordination in the plant
- Be part of Plant SIOP process,costing, SUC review FOCAC annual FOCAC calculation and analysis
- Prepare monthly inventory report and analysis and act as a business Parner of Client India Operation to the Plant Director for business decisions..
What do you need to apply?
- Solid knowledge of SAP Finance modules (i.e. FICO, costing, BW report)
- Experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- ICWA /CA with 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong skills in SAP, SAP BW, Excel, Powerpoint
- We need someone with strong analytical capabilities who can work on complex issues in a structured manner. You thrive in a dynamic working environment managing different stakeholders and short deadlines. You seek influence as well as take initiative and takes pride in being relentlessly ambitious.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
R. Mahesh Kumar,
Global Professional Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.