Plant Controller - Capital Goods Manufacturer - CA (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Heading plant finance operations from an accounting, tax, costing and FP&A standpoint.
Client Details :
Our client is a Listed Indian manufacturer of capital goods and has a strong presence in India, with 2 plants, generating a total revenue of over INR 300 cr
As the Plant Controller (General Manager), you would report to the CFO. Your key responsibilities would be:
1. Finalisation of books of accounts as per IND AS
2. Financial reporting - Plant, standalone and consolidated
3. Tax compliances and implications - Good knowledge of GST
4. Internal and statutory audit
6. FP&A - Planning, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis
7. MIS reporting and presentation
As the ideal candidate, you should meet all of the following criteria:
1. You are currently working / Originally belong to Gujarat
2. Qualified Chartered Accountant with 5-10 years of post-qualification experience
3. You are currently based out of a plant as Head of Finance or -1
Job Offer :
An opportunity to Head Finance at a plant level for a listed organization.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
Contact - Udit Bhojani - +91 (0) 22 4236 3318
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.