Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:427 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Plant Accounting Manager - Manufacturing/Engineering (5-10 yrs)
Position: Division Accounting Manager
Industry: MNC Engineering Manufacturing
Qualification: CA / CMA
Experience : 5 - 10 Years in any manufacturing plant accounting
Age: Should be below 35 years
Supervision of Multi locations accounting activities to ensure that the Corporate Accounting Policies and Internal Controls are in place and ensure accounting under generally accepted accounting principles. Ensure reporting compliances and government compliances. Take major part in MIS reporting, Support location management and team on financials, manufacturing and inventory analysis and be active part in establishing goals (yearly plan, monthly rolling forecast etc.) and periodical review to achieve the targets.
Role & Responsibilities -
The main responsibility is to support the finance head, SOX internal controls, MIS and Corporate Reporting etc.
Day-to-day Accounting Activities
- In-charge for Accounts Payable for all supplies and services at Hyderabad
- Helping the Controller to ensure Sar-Box controls in Systems (JDE etc.) and in processes
- Ensure General Ledger update in JDE with proper numbers (AP, AR, FA, G/L etc.)
- Support FSU on payment process with the coordination of location team
- Support FSU on direct taxation on assessments, corporate reporting etc.
- Support Supply Chain mainly on inventory transactions related to warehouse, shipping etc.
- Support Manufacturing and Quality team on costing, variance analysis, production data etc.
- Liaison with vendors, bank, sales tax department etc. as and when required.
- Update the location team members every day at meetings like VBR
- Fixed Asset accounting including capitalisation, transfers, dispose, depreciation etc.
- Tracking of AFEs and the capital spent and to ensure accounting
- Win Scorecard
- Flash Report
- Capital Spent and AFE
- Break Even
- Financials forecast and projection
- Financial GAAP analysis vs Plan, Prior Year, Prior Month, Forecast etc.
- Helping location / Corporate team on POP data
- Value-stream financials
- PPT for Monthly Group Call with the Corporate VP
- Sales and Margin Analysis
- WSC Analysis - a detailed update on monthly financial performance to the location team.
- On-demand reports as and when required by the Controller, General Manager and the location team
- Statutory audit for Hyderabad with external auditors (Big 4 Audit firms)
- GCR / Sar-Box audit as an auditee
- Sar-Box Peer to Peer as an auditor for other locations
- Support FSU on various audits like Transfer Pricing, Income Tax etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.