Chief Recruiter Manager at Hralways
Views:605 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Accountant - Food Industry (7-18 yrs)
1) Primary Function - Why does the job exist?
To handle Plant Accounting, Costing, Taxation, and MIS along with maintenance and hygiene of Financial Systems and Processes
2) Working Relationships: - Reports to whom? - Supervises whom? - Peer Relationships
Reports to the Associate Director - Finance Executives & Managers
4) Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Include all essential job functions
- This section should include the primary day-to-day responsibilities & activities of the position. These should represent the "core" of the job duties
- Management of budget and controlling the spent by meeting expectation of plant team
- Analysis of Factory Overheads and Monthly Accounting Provisions and timely closure of the same to facilitate monthly reporting at Corporate Office within stipulated time limits
- Analysis of Consumption Postings including Batchwise Productwise Consumption Report and consolidation of Factory Cost of Production and timely closure of the same to facilitate monthly reporting at Corporate Office within stipulated time limits
- Analysis of COGS and consolidation of the same to facilitate monthly reporting at Corporate Office within stipulated time limits
- Timely Upload and Monitoring of Standard Costs for FG SKUs Handling Cost Audit of the India BU and ensuring deliverables within stipulated timelines
- Ensure proper documentary controls for compliance with tax laws like TDS, Customs etc.
- Working knowledge of GST for risk minimization and proper reflection in accounts
- Preparing Variance analysis of COP/COGS vis- vis approved standards
- Coordinating with the planning team for Variance analysis Vs. budget with respect to Supply Chain expenses
- Helping the Plant manager meet the COGS budget by giving regular inputs
- Management of regular inventory audit, coordination with external auditors and internal team for smooth conducting of audit, reconciliation of variances and reporting
- Monthly analysis and accounting of Scrap Sales
- Monthly reconciliation of all Plant related General Ledgers(including Indirect taxes) with proper explanations in accordance with Kellogg Global Policies to ensure accounting hygiene and accurate reporting
- Monthly reconciliation of UGAAP and IGAAP accounts including Costs of Manufacturing and Inventories
- Setting up Internal Control processes at the Plant in consultation with respective managers to be compliant with the Internal Control norms of the Company
- Creation and Maintenance of all Master Data in ERP (SAP) Inventory Organizations - Plant/CFAs, Item Masters, Cost Centers, General Ledgers, Oracle Reports like Overhead, STN, Accruals, etc. Handling Statutory Audit requirements in relation to Supply Chain accounting and ensuring deliverables within stipulated timelines
- Learn and develop expertise on SAP S4 Hana ERP for Supply chain related costing and processes.
- Inventory Analysis, Review and Reconciliations
5) Work Environment
- Describe the working conditions related to the job including physical requirements, equipment used, time constraints, public contact, etc.
- Physical Requirements - Workstation, File Storage space and Hand Phone
- Co-ordinate and working closely with respective cross functions
6) Preferred Education &Experience
- List the minimum amount of education and/or experience required to perform the job. Be specific in terms of the type of experience required
- Preferred exposure to SAP ERP modules of CO, FI, MM and SD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.