TA at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:1651 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Planning & Inventory Manager - Online/Internet (3-6 yrs)
About the Role:
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure its ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Train new employees.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
- MBA graduate preferred.
- Sound knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.