Co-Founder at PlanetSpark
Views:802 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
PlanetSpark - Senior Manager - Finance/Taxation - CA (5-10 yrs)
- Handle Income Tax related compliances viz filing of income Tax Return, Tax Audit Report , Transfer Pricing Audit Report , CBCR and Master file.
- Handle the litigation proceedings, before the Assessing officer/Transfer Pricing Officer, and also appear before the appellate authorities to represent the Company
- Lay down processes/controls for smooth compliances under Direct Taxes
Needs to ensure that there is no non -compliances under Income Tax provision.
and evaluate various cost saving opportunities.
- Build relationship with consultants & Auditors and interact with them closely to ensure smooth compliances as well as for handling of various litigations
- Responsible for handling Income Tax and Transfer Pricing related compliances and related litigations
- Responsible for both foreign & domestic TDS and TCS related compliances
- Awareness and knowledge of international taxation and tax laws
- Advice, support and review of statutory matters related to GST including preparation & filing of the returns.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Organization by preventing obstructions that can arise from tax issues faced by the Organization.
- Tax Planning and Restructuring.
- Keep abreast of new Legislative Developments and implement them into the system.
- CA Mandatory
- 5 to 8 years of experience as a Finance Manager with an e-Commerce company or a consumer tech startup.
- Willing to work 6 days a week in a Series A funded startup and build everything from scratch
- Sound Knowledge of Income Tax and Transfer Pricing Laws
- Strong business and financial acumen to align results to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop a work system after analyzing existing legislative/ operational issues.
- Comprehensive functional skills and a result driven approach, to mitigate future risks/ problems.