PlanetSpark - Senior Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers. We are a Series B funded, global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers.
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment by 2023. We are backed by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We were featured amongst the fastest growing companies in the world, according to a recent study on the world's fastest growing startups by GrowJo.
Come, join a passionate team of over 1200 young and energetic team members and 2000+ expert teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
As Business Analysts at PlanetSpark, you will fuel the growth through insights and tracking. You will seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We are currently searching for experienced Senior Business Analyst/s to help guide our organization into the future.
The Analysts will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the business to:
- Suggest right business metrics to the leadership;
- Build growth hypothesis and test them;
- Spot data trends and anomalies to give direction to the business.
The role will help the person develop a deep business acumen. The Analysts will get the gratification to see their insights bear fruits and yield results.
What are We Looking For?
- We are looking for a sharp and analytical mind preferably from one of the IITs, NITs, DTU, BITS, VIT and other Tier 1 engineering colleges.
- The candidates should have high proficiency in PostgreSQL (SQL) and Python (or R). A firm command over these basic skills will ensure the analysts are able to focus on larger business problems.
- The candidates should be able to work in a high paced ever-changing digital environment. The role will require you to be resourceful, proactive and an expert communicator. In turn it offers immense learning and growth.
- Don't forget to carry along a dash of humor. It never hurts. And we are fun loving people.