Talent Lead at PlanetSpark
Views:1671 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:253
PlanetSpark - Senior Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
The Business Analyst will the sole custodian of the entire data management, reporting and analytics and will be the source of company wide intelligence
- Tracking key metrics of the company
- Helping define and drive measurement science in the organisation, particularly with a focus on revenue generation.
- Reporting key metrics on a daily basis
- Ability to clearly understand and define business problems and form a diverse set of hypotheses
- Partner with stakeholders to a high extent in delivering impactful insights and value
- End to end execution of analysis in a robust, effective and efficient way
- Sales incentive and teacher payout calculation and create a robust Sales MIS
- Tracking and analysing large volume of consumer data related to customers and teachers
- Developing intelligence from data from various sources
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- 2+ years of experience in a data-intensive position at a consumer business or a Big 4 firm
- Great problem-solving ability with the ability to form structured analytical frameworks for generating robust solutions.
- Good Data understanding and hands-on experience on Data Manipulation tools like SQL,Python, Excel etc..
- Experience of working with visualization tools such as Tableau is preferred.
- Excellent ability in advanced excel
- Knowledge of other data analytics tools will be good to have
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for ?
- A keen desire to drive the Business Analytics function for a fast-growing Series A funded early- stage start up
- An apparent Founder's mindset i.e. A mindset where the person can own the business analytics function and shape it independently like a Founder