PlanetSpark - Program Manager/Senior Program Manager - IIT/BITS/NSIT (2-6 yrs)
About the Company:
PlanetSpark is building the world leader in learning Communication Skills for kids and young adults. We have over 30k students from 13 countries, 3500 teachers and are the category creators and market leaders in communication skills. We are Series B funded by marquee investors such as Prime Venture Partners, Binny Bansal, Deep Kalra and many more!
The Program Manager is the equivalent to a category manager in edtech. The Program Manager will lead one of the courses at PlanetSpark and will work at the intersection of course development, marketing, implementation and growth.
This is a high visibility, cross-functional role with high face time with the founders, teacher training and sales teams.
1) Learning Content Development
- Get the learning content for the program developed by working with freelance content experts and by using internal processes and systems using the bluebook and processes developed.
- Use the content development experience to further improve the bluebook and processes and also to guide other content developers
2) Program audit and improvement
- Audit the course delivery and gather customer satisfaction scores
- Maintain 60%+ NPS for the course by Root Cause Analysis and Root Cause Elimination
3) Program Marketing
- Design marketing collaterals such as demo classes, curriculum brochures etc to help the marketing and sales teams in better conversions.
- Take frequent sessions for other teams to pitch the curriculum better to customers
4) Growth & Community
- Find avenues for growing the course and developing traction
- Keep the student community engaged through events and contests
5) Teacher Training
- Identify gaps in teacher capability and design interventions to upskill teachers
- Improve course delivery through tech enabled interventions
1) Customer NPS > 60%
2) Average Class Rating > 4.7
3) Renewal Rate >70%
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years of experience in Program Management or Category Management at a consumer internet startup
- BTech from tier 1 institute such as IIT / BITS/ NIT/ NSIT
- Strong appreciation of learning content
- Very strong bias for action and the ability to execute
- Strong project management skills
Gurgaon (work from office)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.