Talent Lead at PlanetSpark
Views:406 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
PlanetSpark - Data Engineer (2-5 yrs)
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
- Identifying, designing and implementing internal process improvements including redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Work with Data, Analytics & Tech team to extract, arrange and analyse data
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues.
- Ruby or Python(Ruby preferred)
- Apache-Hadoop based analytics
- Data warehousing
- Data architecture
- Schema design
- Prior experience of 2 to 5 years as a Data Engineer.
- Ability in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal teams.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions.
- Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets.
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata.