PlanetSpark - Associate Director - Organic Growth (8-12 yrs)
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers. We are a Series B funded, global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers.
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment by 2023. We are backed by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We were featured amongst the fastest growing companies in the world, according to a recent study on the world's fastest growing startups by GrowJo (read the story).
Come, join a passionate team of over 900 young and energetic team members and 1300+ expert teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
The Associate Director of Organic Growth will be responsible for generating leads through teachers' launch workshops.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, design, execute and manage teacher launch workshops at scale to drive referrals
- Create systems and processes to generate leads through teachers' networks
- Conduct 300+ launch workshops in a week through teachers
- Encouraging and empowering teachers to drive student referrals
- Generate 3000+ potential trial classes in a week
What are We Looking For?
- 8 to 12 years of work experience in leading complex operations teams at consumer tech startups
- MUST have worked in Business Development
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to drive large teams
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
- A keen desire to build products for a fast-growing Series B funded startup
- An apparent Founder's mindset i.e. A mindset where the person can own up operations and shape it independently like a Founder